From 6 months to 4 yrs
Soft striped cotton PJ tops with cream silk mitts.
- Our funky new PJs incorporate our signature silk mitts proven to reduce the damage done by scratchy fingers.
- As eczema typically shifts from the face to the body as babies turn into toddlers our smaller sizes (up to 18 months) have an envelope neck line to minimise discomfort when pulling over sore faces.*
- Loose fitting 100% cotton jersey fabric ensures that little ones stay cool and comfortable and sensitive skin is not irritated.
- Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema but equally effective for chickenpox, psoriasis, scab-picking, hair-pulling, thumb-sucking and post surgical healing.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
* If your little one gets on better with a round neckline, check out our SuperHero PJ tops – available in sizes from 2 to 8 yrs.
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to despatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be despatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 7-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service. We are able to send overseas orders using a tracked, signed for service which is slightly quicker for an additional £5.00 per order. Please contact us on email@example.com to arrange.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK